Saturday, November 17, 2007

This Kid Needs to Sleep....

You'd think one certain three year old would be dog tired after the morning (and afternoon) she's had. I "woke" her up at 8 a.m. by turning on the hall light as I was getting dressed and teeth brushed.... I told her we were going to soccer. "Again?!" she asked, suddenly 'awake'. Yup, we need to get dressed and get ready. So after a quick breakfast of grapes and um, Teddy Gr*ahams, we did our soccer homework, lol, which consisted of drawing a 'hand turkey' with a soccer ball body. Then off to soccer where she ran around for an hour with her dad and the other kiddos (8 girls and 2 boys, interesting). We came home, had some lunch, played puppies, painted a wooden box for her plastic lizard's new home. Watched an episode of Super something on TV, helped me make cranberry bars.... okay, time for nap right??

She's up there now (after an hour and a tooth brushing/potty break in between) screaming songs at the top of her lungs.... I can only imagine what her room looks like.

I can hope for an early bedtime, right?

No comments: