Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where oh where .......

Where have I been? I haven't been here (to blog) in so long, I'm almost thinking "why bother?" ...

So much has happened since (ahem) February. We've all had birthdays, 4 year old preschool is over, gymnastics is done for the year, the dog has Lyme disease but is in good shape for THIRTEEN! I've been back at the gym for almost two months and am feeling great! The farmer's market in town is in full swing and we've been enjoying it every Sunday. We're expecting a visit from the tooth fairy any day now, our first visit, she is so excited for that little tooth to fall out, she was telling perfect strangers yesterday. Speaking of perfect strangers, Jon and Kate are splitting up. AM I THE ONLY ONE on the planet who could care LESS that Jon and Kate are splitting???? Stop making money off of your children and MOVE ON ARLEADY!!!!

Oh, and here in the northeast we're still waiting for summer to shine down upon us.

I'll try to be a little better about blogging.... just in case anyone's reading.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm reading!

**G** said...

I'm not timely, but I'm reading! I also do not care about J & K... although in general I tend to think that this has got to be a tremendous relief for him. I'd have to tie her up and gag her on the regular if I had to deal with her!