I read somewhere that Forty is the New Twenty. Really?! What better time to start blogging as I will soon approach Forty. How did I get here so fast? And what's next for this Mommy, Wife, Daughter, Sister and Friend?
I'm Annie, a married, forty-something, working mommy of a beautiful little girl. Trying my best to guide her into becoming a smart, independent and compassionate child, all while managing the household and making the most of my random thoughts during the inevitable down time in the world of working for a high tech company.
2 comments:
I thought the exact same thing last night watching her!!!! I really need someone like her in my life, even for six weeks. If it weren't for $$$$....
On another note, since we're the same age, it's glad to know there's someone else our age who doesn't feel all grown up yet.
I thought that was you!? :-)
Post a Comment