Friday, May 23, 2008

What I'm Loving This Week

I'm usually not a big product endorser (hence the astericks, lol) but here are a few things that I'm loving this week:

Ethnic Go*urmet Organic (Vegan) Channa Masala ~ awesome "Indian fix" lunch!

Homemade (by me) Honey Mustard dip ~ made with just honey and spicey mustard ~ yum!

Newm*n's Own Organic Lemonade ~ same price as the original so why anyone would buy it with HFCS is beyond me!

Fresh Strawberries ~ nekkid

Dogf!sh Head 90 Minute Imperial IPA ~ Voted America's best microbrew (by Esqu!re magazine). Did I mention it's 9% alcohol?

Endanger*d Species 70% Dark Chocolate ~ who am I kidding, I love any dark chocolate, but this stuff rocks! (and it's for a good cause)

Food Should T@ste Good All Natural Jalepeno Chips ~ a nice little zip to them and a local (Boston) company to boot!

F!sh Eye Pinot Grigio in a box ~ even if you're not a "box wine" person, you gotta try it! They say it stays fresh for up to six weeks; not sure it will last that long!

So, whatcha lovin' this week?

No comments: