Friday Can't Come Soon Enough
I haven't been a real big "movie person" in quite a while. When Hubby and I were first dating we went to the theater once a week; saw all the new movies when they first came out. Well, seven years of marriage and a three and a half year old daughter later, let's just say we don't get to the movies as often! I think the last one I saw in a theater was on my daughter's field trip and involved a family of Rats living in the sewers of Paris! Not to mention about 45 3, 4, and 5 year olds!
Well, this Friday, the day before our Seventh Wedding Anniversary, (insert drumroll.......) we are going to dinner and the movies!!
I cannot remember when I have been this excited about a film! Normally, I'd be more excited about dinner, where we're going and what I'm eating, but this time it's all about the movie!
You see, ten years ago, after wandering around a bookstore, I came across This Book (the cover catching my eye immediately, much like it did Sean Penn's, I learned in an interview last week) and read it cover to cover in one sitting. Amazing. Inspiring. Thought Provoking. All understatements.
I. Can't. Wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment