Sunday, April 29, 2007

Real Mothers




Real Mothers are Blessed...

They are hopeful, often fearful, from the moment they learn of the new life they bear.

They become cheerful, beautiful; but still nervous and anxious of the unknown.

Real Mothers are grateful and happy, but oh so tired.

They are loving, nurturing, emotional creatures.

Real Mothers are healing and helping and proud of those little ones around them.

Real Mothers are smart, and often brilliant when they need to be.

They are funny and silly and energetic, even when they don't feel up to the task.

Real Mothers are heroes in their children's eyes.


Real Mothers are Blessed.

Okay, so I was tagged by my good friend Carla, and I didn't follow the rules exactly.... (and Yes, these are just random pictures of random people!)

Write Your Own Version of "Real Mothers"

Tag:

Yvette

Shiela

Kelly

3 comments:

Yvette A said...

Ah you got me...lol

I will get it up later today.

Carla said...

Ahhh. Thanks. I honestly thought that first preggo picture was you! Need to go hug my screaming-won't-stay-in-bed girl. Real Mothers and all that. :-)

annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.