I'm Alive, Really. I am.
What can I say?
Work is just kicking my ass something fierce. I've taken on a lot more responsibility since mid-December when we laid off a few people. We're moving (consolidating) people within our building to free up some space for other projects. And guess who's in charge of it? Guess who's in charge of dealing with people who don't have a clue about floor plans or square footage? Or why we NEED to throw away ALOT of the 38 years worth of CRAP they've been hording in every imaginable crevice of what is our warehouse. Or why I'm not building out a ginormous room to house FOUR people. FOUR people who are NOT big whigs. The ginormous room was supposed to house seven people but then the psuedo-big whigs decided they didn't want to move to that space. Hehe, now they are staying put. Losers. Oh, and then there's the GEM of a woman who must think she's the ONLY one moving. Do I know where she can get a good sponge (to clean her desk)... Does she REALLY want me to answer that??
Thankfully, it will all be over soon. In my free time, they want me to lease a truck and two forklifts for this upcoming project. And take over the software support administration. And implement a new web-based time sheet system. Thank GOD I know how to delegate.
Enough about work....
Just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm HERE!!
Oh, and my January 12th cold-from-hell reared it's ugly, snot-ridden head yesterday (where DOES it all come from??)... but I'm here :)

No comments:
Post a Comment