The List
Just for the sake of listing (and Kristen will love this post, but I'm sure she's been to way more shows than me!) I'm going to try to list all of the bands I've seen in concert..... I must add that this spans about 23 years.
1. Genesis
2. The Police (These were the first two; the rest are out of order)
3. Aerosmith
4. Yes
5. The Grateful Dead (a few times)
6. Jerry Garcia Band
7. Billy Idol (and again, recently)
8. Eric Clapton (a few times)
9. Elton John
10. Rod Stewart
11. Bruce Hornsby
12. Fleetwood Mac (twice)
13. Winger
14. Scorpions
15. Janet Jackson (twice)
16. Metallica
17. The Ramones (my first mosh pit)
18. Allman Brothers (a few times ~ way fun!)
19. Stevie Wonder
20. Alanis Morrissette (twice)
21. Blind Melon (twice)
22. Lenny Kravitz (twice)
23. Pat Benetar
24. U-2 (a few times)
25. Michael Bolton (admitting this)
26. Van Halen
27. Kansas
28. David Bowie
29. My Sister's Machine
30. Ray Charles
31. Cheap Trick
32. George Clinton
33. Phil Collins
34. Robert Plant
35. Counting Crows
36. Neil Young
37. Crosby Stills & Nash (without Young)
38. Sheryl Crow (twice)
39. Def Leppard
40. The Cure
41. Jesus Jones
42. Dinosaur Jr.
43. Seal
44. The Doobie Brothers
45. INXS (the new INXS)
46. Derek Trucks Band
47. John Mayer
48. Melissa Etheridge (twice)
49. The Fabulous Thunderbirds
50. Faith No More
51. The Rolling Stones
52. Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
53. Gin Blossoms
54. Guns n Roses
55. ZZ Top
56. The Wallflowers
57. Godsmack
58. Whitesnake
59. Heart (twice)
60. Daryl Hall & John Oates
61. Smithereens
62. Stevie Ray Vaughn
63. Indigo Girls
64. Etta James
65. Jane's Addiction
66. Chrissy Hynde
67. The Jesus and Mary Chain
68. Billy Joel (finally this year!)
69. 10,000 Maniacs (Earth Day Show?)
70. Maroon 5 (Awesome!)
71. Tool (dark and depressing)
72. Shania Twain (twice)
73. Cyndi Lauper
74. Hewey Lewis & The News
75. Tower of Power
76. Living Colour
77. The Stray Cats (awesome Halloween show!)
78. Soundgarden
79. Rage Against the Machine
80. Steely Dan
81. Spin Doctors
82. John Mellancamp
83. Sarah McLachlan
84. Night Ranger
85. Jimmy Buffet (duh!)
86. Pearl Jam
87. Ted Nugent
88. Tom Petty (twice?)
89. Red Hot Chili Peppers
90. Primus
91. Earth Wind & Fire
92. Prince
93. Alabama
94. John Fogarty
95. Belly
96. Beastie Boys
97. Alice in Chains
98. Cypress Hill
99. Ice Cube
100. Fishbone
101. Ziggy Marley
102. Trans Siberian Orchestra (added this one on December 26th ~ wonderful surprise from my hubby, and a wonderful show!!)
I'll stop here; I've been working on this for two hours! I may think of more later.......

2 comments:
Dang, girl! I can't even name 101 bands, much less say that I've seen them in concert, and I'm just as "the new twenty" as you! LOL
Jules
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can beat that one!!! I love love love your list....and triple love this post....I just might need to do it, too....and I'll start with copying and pasting yours....and then make some adjustments. We've seen a ton of the same ones though!
Post a Comment